P62-plasmid Reduces/Reverts Tumor Grade
- The grade of a tumor — the cancer grade — is an indication of how quickly it is likely to grow and spread.
- Tumors of higher grades are more resistant to treatment modalities.
- Elenagen reverts/reduces the tumor grade (data in spontaneous canine mammary cancers):
- The tumor grade was reverted in 5 dogs out of 6
- In 1 case out of 6 the tumor was reverted to a non-cancerous state
|2||TP ++||TP +|
SC: solid carcinoma; TP : tubulo-papillary carcinoma; CC: complex carcinoma; TPA: tubulo-papillary adenoma.